Local2Global Advocates for Food Sovereignty

Saturday, July 16, 2011

link to petition in support of Cuban Permaculture Team to host the 11th International Permaculture Converengence (2013)

link to petition in support of the Cuban Permaculture's Team bid to host IPC 111 (2013)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hvMdZanw3HJY1kEMbFFPw7EDzAMxUwrL5agjorHXlcA/edit?hl=en_US

This is a link to a google document, petition, that anyone can edit, and most importantly add their information to support Cuba's bid for ipc 11. It is simple and in English. It would be nice if someone would translate it into Spanish, French.....;

Here is also another petition to sign, a process I just learned about. You need to be a certified permaculturalist to sign. I ask for your patience as I asm learning how to do these things as I go along. Give me a few years, and things will be much smoother.



Please share widely.

In solidarity,

Maria Whittaker

No comments:

Post a Comment