All I SEE IS ONLY THE PROJECTION OF MY OWN MIND.
I AM TRAPPED IN MY OWN MIND. DON"T BELIEVE IT.
WHAT I SEE IS NEITHER TRUE NOR REAL.
I AM TRAPPED IN MY OWN MIND. DON"T BELIEVE IT.
WHAT I SEE IS NEITHER TRUE NOR REAL.
I AM STUCK IN MY OWN MIND. THE ONLY WAY
OUT IS NOT TO BELIEVE Perception.
Perception is projection.
Only believe the awareness.
This world is not real. It is a mere illusion.
A projection of all our collective thoughts!!!
Do not react to your perception.
It isn’t real or true. Its all an illusion, a mere
projection of our own thoughts.
But one can pierce the illusion of projection.
Mindfulness practice, yoga, all of the spiritual
practices, gardening, traditional methods of farming,
all of the arts, music, dance, painting,
calm your mind, your thoughts and
your perception and take you more and
more profoundly to your core, what you really
are and to the ultimate
reality, the truth. This is the ultimate, liberation
from the mind, one's social conditioning by parents, family and
society. To find this is why we exist.
And when we find it, all suffering ceases,
Thich Nhat Hahn
Only the spiritual is real. Ramani Maharshi, Hindu Guru
OUT IS NOT TO BELIEVE Perception.
Perception is projection.
Only believe the awareness.
This world is not real. It is a mere illusion.
A projection of all our collective thoughts!!!
Do not react to your perception.
It isn’t real or true. Its all an illusion, a mere
projection of our own thoughts.
But one can pierce the illusion of projection.
Mindfulness practice, yoga, all of the spiritual
practices, gardening, traditional methods of farming,
all of the arts, music, dance, painting,
calm your mind, your thoughts and
your perception and take you more and
more profoundly to your core, what you really
are and to the ultimate
reality, the truth. This is the ultimate, liberation
from the mind, one's social conditioning by parents, family and
society. To find this is why we exist.
And when we find it, all suffering ceases,
Thich Nhat Hahn
Only the spiritual is real. Ramani Maharshi, Hindu Guru

No comments:
Post a Comment