"To See Wrong in Another is One's Own Sin."
Sri Ramani Maharshi, Hindu Sage

"Sri Bagavan then pointed out that to see wrong in another is one's own wrong. (p. 106) The discrimination between right and wrong is the origin of sin. One's own sin is refelected outside, and the individual in ignorance, superimposes it on another. The next course for one is to reach the state in which such discrimnation does not arise.
Do you see wrong or right in your sleep? Do you exist in sleep? Be asleep in the wakeful state. Abide as the Self and remain uncontaminated by what goes on around.
"Moreover, how much you advise them, your hearer may not rectify themselves. Be in the right yourself and remain silent.
Your silence will have far more effect than your words or deeds. That is the development of will power. Then the world becomes the Kingdom of Heaven whcih is with you."
(p. 106) Arunachala Ramana
Arunachala Ramana is a book which contains collected quotes and writings of Sri Ramana Maharshi Ramana, A Hindu Sage born in India in the late 19th century and who died in the early part of the 20th century. If you would like to buy this book you can purchase it here in the USA for an exorbitant price. https://www.amazon.com/Arunachala-Ramana-Love-Surrender-Maharshi/dp/4864511527
I myself purchased this book at Hridaya YogaFrance, an amazing spiritual yoga school and practice center in the heart of France, for a very reasonable price. https://hridaya-yoga.fr/ I highly recommend this yoga school. They teach the profound truth, and their Yoga and meditation practice is profound. Their spiritual teacher, Sahajananda is the most transformed, healed, wise and loving person I have ever met. The school is very affordable and also offers "Kharma Yogi" posistions where one can work to pay for one's retreat in a variety of positions. Kharma Yogi positions include a permaculture garden and landscaping crew. Most of the people who practice here are profoundly sincere young people from Western Europe. But others, like myself, attend as well. I felt very welcome and happy here and the practice is truly powerful.
They also have a school in Mexico which is excellent. I myself prefer the European center because I found it a more quiet and still location. They also provide all meals if you like in France which are all organic. I have practiced and lived at each for 6 weeks with stunning results. https://hridaya-yoga.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment