Monday, November 2, 2020

"When My Third Eye Opened"

There is a shining, radiant, burning, small, brilliant, white sun, full of light inside my forehead. It's so erotic. 

It's just that nothing can compare to that which is real. "Only the spiritual is real." Ramani Maharshi 

And when I began touching the "spiritual" or the only thing real, I was lost forever to "the illusion" we call "reality."

This small, powerfull, brilliant, shining "sun" does indeed look like this picture below, but at times it grows larger and throws out more rays, and at other times, it also changes color. Sometimes it is more yellow. Sometimes it is just a round circle without rays. One time, it spoke to me. (Only once so far!) 


I believe it is what the Hindus call "The Third Eye." As well, I believe, it is to this that Zen Master Thich Nhat Hahn is referring, when he says  "The Sun of Insight." 

Its like a small brilliant and radiant sun shining in my mind's eye right about where the Hindus say the third eye is, right between my eyes and eyebrows, over my nose!!! It often moves around however, as well. 

It appeared in the fall of 2017 after about 6 weeks of silent meditation practice at a 12 week silent retreat. I remember feeling this kind of buzzing right around my lower gut  area around 2 am. I kept wishing it would stop because I wanted to sleep!! But it didn't. 

Finally, after some time "it crested," i.e., rose and fully appeared in all its shining glory  in my mind's eye. This white light and little sun appeared in my mind's eye right about the top of my nose in between my eyebrows just where I had heard "The Third Eye" appeared in the Hindu tradition. It shone so brightly. Sometimes the light would be whiter and more lovely and powerful and active than at other times. Sometimes it was like bathing in pure bliss! 

Then one morning in the very wee hours of the morning during the retreat, when I was in a very difficult situation, around maybe 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 am, it spoke to me. It formed a small glowing round object without its usual glowing and shining and radiant rays!!!! It looked like a little round, bright sun without rays. 

And then it spoke to me. 

It said, 

" You will be guided." 

That was all. It didn't repeat itself. 

It just spoke calmly and clearly, rather of matter of factly,  

"You will be guided." 

It was a masculine, kind of flat, automated sounding  voice.

When it spoke, the little round sun like brightly lit object, sort of opened like a mouth and just spoke. When the sun, now mouth like object opened, there was darkeness in parts of it, like the inside of it. 

And it just spoke, 

"You will be guided." 

And I was!!! I was definitely guided!!!!! hahahahaha Smile. 

Now I know I am always being guided!! And I am aware!!!! I am now always aware that I am being guided! 

Something may appear advertising this or that or pointing or making suggestions. I always now try to respond to this offer etc. Many times it does not lead to fruition right then. But I am waiting to see if it eventually does. 

The hard part is waiting, being still, not reacting. Often, I have reacted to my own thoughts, situation, feelings et al. before I even realize it. "Down the yellow brick road. " I call it, "going down the yellow brick road," like Dorothy and Toto and her companions did in OZ!!!!! I would rather not do that, react to all these thoughts, feelings, and even situations. I understand my work to be to be still, and let life move through me but never react. Sounds good, is very difficult, but is my goal!!!!

Who knew? How fascinating. Who knew? Who knew? When I was a little suffering child, who knew that "God" was within me all along, showing the way, taking care of me and that I was never ever ever ever in danger in any way. Who knew? Who Knew? Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment