Sunday, March 21, 2021

JJ Hawes Family Reunion Photos, 1991, Linconton GA


Me, my cousin “Bud” Hawes and his wife.  About the 1991 Year  in GA near Lincolnton. 

I was about 32. There was a family reunion!!!!! I believe here we were outside the church where

everyone went on Sunday. My great great grandfather’s (JJ HAWES) grandson.

Joe Hawes’ son.  I loved him so much. He ran a BB pit and was so wise!

He had analogies and wisdom for everything! He was one of those ‘still’ people.

People like Bud never die; they stay in you all your life. And for sure you see

them in heaven when you get there because it would not be heaven without them. 



Hawes family Reunion, GA. 1991 I think!  I adored my little cousins. COuld not get enough of them!!!!.



JJ Hawes Family Reunion. Lincolnton, GA approximately about 30 years ago. 1991 approximately.  Lots of cousins!!!!


JJ Hawes Family Reunion 1991, Kincolnton, GA.



JJ Hawes Reunion Lincolnton, GA 1991!!!




I remember flirting with my beautiful cousin in the middle!!!


JJ Hawes Family Reunion, Lincolnton, GA!!!!! That is me in the back row, second from the right.

I just adored these little girls!!!! And today, the taller one is a colleague in the food movement!!!!

She remembered me!!!!!

















JJ Hawes family reunion, Lincolnton, GA 1991.


No comments:

Post a Comment