20m
Shared with Public
When you can return good for bad, you have arrived. This is the only true leadership!!!! You are now part of the solution, not "the problem." And this is hard!!!!!! It is not self sacrifice, rather it is a recognition of your own strength and that that which appears to hurt you has actually grown you. It is a recognition of your own invulnerability and resilience as spirit and human! Your recognition that nothing can actually hurt you and that nothing has actually hurt you but simply grown you! The circle of life. The solution. What humanity needs. Real leadership!!!!!!
My father showed me this so well!!!! But I only saw it many many many years later after his illusion disappeared, what we call "death"!!!!!! But I did finally see it. He is the most humble person I ever knew!!!! He and his whole family!!!!! The most humble people I have ever known. He and they, his family, had absolutely no ego.
He was a master but I never knew it until recently!!!! But he knew and he always used to say to me, "One day "Reat-a -Reat," one day, you will understand and he was right!!!! Lucky me. Now finally in fact I do understand how truly divine, and accomplished a soul, spirit, my beloved humble father was. He was a Zen Master truly and he taught me without words but by showing me. I honestly feel so ashamed that I so misjudged him most of his life, but then how was I supposed to know the truth without learning it the hard way! "The hard way is the best way, said my divine cousin Bud Hawes, another messenger of truth in my very very very fortunate life!!!!!! Everything I 'thought" I knew was not true. As I reach for the truth now, only that light within.......
No comments:
Post a Comment