Monday, May 4, 2020

Ask a Cuban Farm Family, the Casimiro Family on their Family Farm in the Heart of Cuba Questions about Finca del Medio, their Agroecological Family Farm




Dear ones,  I  am making a list of English questions for Dra. Casimiro
and her family on their agroecological dream farm, Finca del Medio 
in the heart of Cuba which the family is then going to reply to by
video in English which I can then share with all of you. 


If you are interested in joining this friendly, informal, relaxed and fun,
cross-cultural, agroecological  adventure please feel free to share
your questions to me at foodsovereignty@yahoo.com with
Questions for the Casimiro in the heading and I will compile
them and forward them to Dra. Casimiro and her family.

Dra Leidy Casimiro speaks perfect English so she will translate
for her family. She also has a PhD in Agroecology. To learn more about
Finca del Medio, visit https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100022404846194;
where Dra Casimiro and her family are frequent posters. 


Thank you for any consideration you give this fun project!

When the video is ready, I will share it widely here.


Warmly,
Maria Whitttaker

foodsovereignty@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment