Friday, October 16, 2020

"The Light Within"

The Light Within!

The Light Within Is Always There.

No matter how small.

It is aways there!!!!

Even in the worst of circumstances that Light is there.

It shines forever.

Even death cannot dull this light

that we are!!!

I remember when I was a child

and things got bad, I would always

go for a walk on the hill behing the apartments where

we lived. A bit of nature to console and heal myself

in the worst of times.

I would sometimes just sit there for a while

in silence and stillness, by myself.

After some time, I would just feel better

and then would return home,

more ready to continue on with life.

I never knew what I was doing. I was not aware. I never

thought about it. Nor did I ever share with anyone
what I was doing with anyone,. But now I know.

Now I know indeed exactly what I was doing

to preserve myself in difficult times even as a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment