Monday, February 27, 2023

Cuba-USA AGROECOLOGY/AGROECOLOGIA SOLIDARITY GROUP

https://www.facebook.com/groups/CubanSustainableAgriculture/


"Cuba-USA Agroceology/Agroecologia Solidarity Group" I started this group in 2008 after attending Cuba's 2008 Sustainable Agriculture Conference. It has 501c3 nonprofit status through my affiliation with the amazing Family Farm Defenders!!!! It's mission is to promote people 2 people work, exchanges and contact between Cubans and Americans through supporting individual and organized group visits to Cuban farms and food movement events including attending Cuba's food conferences and events, participation in our exchange with Cuban Agroecological Cuban Dream Farm Finca del Medio and beyond to build and support agroecological farms and gardens 4 all. I also publish articles on Cuba's food sovereignty and agroecological work. I have visited Cuba many times doing my own research, working voluntarily on sustainable farms there, attending agroecological conferences and tours, presenting my own work at their conferences and more! It is one of the most mindful, spiritual, cultural, peaceful and diverse human civilizations I have ever visited. All are welcome!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment